Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » OTHER » All Your Own Work

Post subject: Our new album
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 6:21 pm 
Fanatic Coiler
Fanatic Coiler

Hey there folks, realise I'm no longer anywhere near as active on here as I used to be (the LC album critique will be finished one day Matt, I promise, not sure when though :wink: ), but I thought I'd post this so people could check out what I've been upto as it were.

One of the bands I play in Stitchthread, released our first full length album on Feb 29th. It was a little short of ninth months in the making, from initial recording at Shireshead Studios just outside of Lancaster, through to overdubs, mixing and mastering.

It's eight tracks and near enough 71 mins of music. I'm pretty proud of the outcome and also learnt lots in the process to apply to the next one.

Anyhows, the whole point of this thread is that the album in question, 'Signal Has Been Lost', is available to listen to and download entirely for free from our bandcamp page.

http://stitchthread.bandcamp.com/

Please check it out if you can spare the time, hope you like it. If you can let me know what you think of it (good or bad, though if it's bad try and be constructive) that'd be even better.

Board index » OTHER » All Your Own Work