Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » OTHER » All Your Own Work

Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:26 pm 
Forum Moderator

I’m overcome by a sudden feeling; as if I should be in a different place, or time. Perhaps I should be in Europe, where the history of the world is most known, and the great cities and country sides echo a thousand years of endless emotions. It’s hard to describe, to put into words, a feeling so joyous and full of awe and repose that you would give up all you had just to see that one feeling, that endless array of emotion, fulfilled. It’s the way the air wraps around your body, relieving the heat of the sun; the way the wind will gently blow, nudging your hair across your brow, obstructing your view of the world, as if you didn’t already have those thoughts and dreams inscribed on your heart and memory for an eternity. It’s the way the certain gusts of wind that swept your hair across your brow suddenly realize you cannot be tricked, and so pull your hair gently back, bring your view into focus once more. It’s the way the bell tolls the hour, and though the bell hangs close above, its sound resonates across the land, tricking your ears into believing it to be coming from a distant town, amidst a time long forgotten. This is all set apart from the rest of the world, like my own state of mind, like a reverie I will slowly wake from.

Read The Forum Rules

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Dec 18, 2004 4:30 pm 
Lacunaz Adept
Lacunaz Adept

once again, very nice. I like this one alot! :clap:

Board index » OTHER » All Your Own Work