Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » EMPTYSPIRAL.NET » ES General





Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Author Message
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 6:49 pm 
Offline
Lacunaz
Lacunaz
User avatar

Joined: Mon Apr 27, 2009 4:00 am
Posts: 1030
LOL. Love the little drawings of the band

:lol:


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 7:41 pm 
Offline
Lacunaz Master
Lacunaz Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:00 am
Posts: 12720
Location: On the third floor trying to find and kill you
every time I come back something new has been added

_________________
You can Lie, You can Hide, You can Fake it if you Try!
Image
I only listen to Barock ©Miss Baroque/Me


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:16 pm 
Offline
Forum Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 14, 2004 4:00 am
Posts: 3891
Location: I am Dutch and will remain so until further notice.
Giselle wrote:
every time I come back something new has been added


Then you don't come here often enough. :lol:


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:35 pm 
Offline
Lacunaz
Lacunaz
User avatar

Joined: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:00 am
Posts: 1388
Location: cumbria england
Giselle wrote:
every time I come back something new has been added


Yep they are called posts :P

_________________
old rockers dont die they just slow down a bit

http://www.myspace.com/paul6_6_6
http://www.facebook.com/home.php?ref=ho ... ef=profile
LC forum the original Virtual Environment
http://venvironment.proboards102.com


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 31, 2009 8:55 pm 
Offline
Lacunaz Adept
Lacunaz Adept
User avatar

Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2005 4:00 am
Posts: 3567
Location: Manchester, UK.
oo0o0o i like it! It'll take some getting used to, the page is a little slimmer... but i like it, especially the colour scheme ;)

_________________
Insist on yourself, never imitate.


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 7:13 am 
Offline
Lacunaz Master
Lacunaz Master
User avatar

Joined: Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:00 am
Posts: 12720
Location: On the third floor trying to find and kill you
don't make fun of me =p I was simply talking about yesterday. First there is only a new banner on top of the page. When I came back for a second time the lay out was different and when I came back yesterday evening the post icons had turned into LC logos.


I did not know you could add post, what is that? Is that something with which you can conquer the world?

_________________
You can Lie, You can Hide, You can Fake it if you Try!
Image
I only listen to Barock ©Miss Baroque/Me


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:15 am 
Offline
Lacunaz
Lacunaz
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:00 am
Posts: 1543
Location: Italy
the new style is nice...
but what I love the most is the cartoon picture of LC :D

_________________
...Trezzo 11/01/2008 Within Temptation...
...Mantova 30/03/2009 Nightwish...
...Milano 27/10/09 Epica...
...Milano 05/12/09 Lacuna Coil...
...Milano 02/09/11 Evanescence...


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 9:42 am 
Offline
Dedicated Coiler
Dedicated Coiler
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jun 07, 2006 4:00 am
Posts: 66
Location: Australia
Loving the new look, although I have to admit, I thought my laptop had gone crazy before I realised it was just a makeover! :D Happy and relieved!


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 10:59 am 
Offline
Lazunaz Student
Lazunaz Student
User avatar

Joined: Tue May 09, 2006 4:00 am
Posts: 4811
Location: touchin the member
Fantastic job, I really like it :thumbsup:

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 1:45 pm 
Offline
Lacunaz Adept
Lacunaz Adept
User avatar

Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2005 5:00 am
Posts: 3801
Location: New York; PS I'm a guy
Excellent design :)

_________________
Image

Rest in peace, Fenton.


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 2:10 pm 
Offline
Maniac Coiler
Maniac Coiler
User avatar

Joined: Thu May 21, 2009 4:00 am
Posts: 805
Location: Yonkers, NY USA
it even looks pretty good on my Voyager's crappy browser :)


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:42 pm 
Offline
Lacunaz Expert
Lacunaz Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:00 am
Posts: 5531
Location: Celldwellering !!!!!
Giselle wrote:
don't make fun of me =p I was simply talking about yesterday. First there is only a new banner on top of the page. When I came back for a second time the lay out was different and when I came back yesterday evening the post icons had turned into LC logos.


I did not know you could add post, what is that? Is that something with which you can conquer the world?


There's a reason for that:

1: shows matt in the process of adding the bits.
2: he has no editor account, so he can turn on the template override and use said editor account to see all other installed templates, allowing for him to edit, all nice and hidden from view.

_________________
blearyeyedme wrote:
I blame Doug.


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 4:50 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:00 am
Posts: 18590
Location: Old London Town
NightRunner wrote:
Giselle wrote:
don't make fun of me =p I was simply talking about yesterday. First there is only a new banner on top of the page. When I came back for a second time the lay out was different and when I came back yesterday evening the post icons had turned into LC logos.


I did not know you could add post, what is that? Is that something with which you can conquer the world?


There's a reason for that:

1: shows matt in the process of adding the bits.
2: he has no editor account, so he can turn on the template override and use said editor account to see all other installed templates, allowing for him to edit, all nice and hidden from view.


Or the most likely thing (since I uploaded all the new files in the space of a few minutes ;) ), that the old images were cached. :D This happened to me when I tested it after live.


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 5:57 pm 
Offline
Lacunaz Expert
Lacunaz Expert
User avatar

Joined: Sun Sep 19, 2004 4:00 am
Posts: 5531
Location: Celldwellering !!!!!
well there's that, but then again I've tweaked firefox to dump the cache, on close and restart :P

If any of you are still seeing the old post notification icons, e.g those little pics that let you know there's new posts, read here on how to clear your browsers cache and yes, I'm staff there under Nick(NR):

http://forum.myfreeforum.org/How_To_Cle ... 13055.html

Oh matt, you may want these if you do a white version?

Image

_________________
blearyeyedme wrote:
I blame Doug.


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 01, 2009 6:19 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 4:00 am
Posts: 18590
Location: Old London Town
NightRunner wrote:
Oh matt, you may want these if you do a white version?

Image


Cheers Nick. I may well update the existing white theme.


Top 
 Profile  
Reply with quote  
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
 
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 44 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » EMPTYSPIRAL.NET » ES General


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

 
 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: