Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » LACUNA COIL » Tours - General

Post Posted: Tue Sep 05, 2017 6:51 pm 
Site Admin

Announced today - London on the 19th Jan 2018!

Definitely going and thinking of arranging a formal meet up near the venue for fellow coilers.

Whose interested?

Post Posted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 11:52 am 
Maniac Coiler
Maniac Coiler

Yep, I'm going!
Just said to my friend, I'm waiting for Lacuna Coil ... then they announced this show.
Remembered to get my ticket yesterday, so all good.
Not such a large venue so is it going to sell out soon? Cristina said ticket sales were going quickly.
oh yeah, meet up, possibly, let's see what the arrangements are.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:29 am 
New Arrival

Hello!

myself and my friend will be travelling down from Glasgow for the gig and would definitely be up for a meet up with some other coilers - while i've not been on the forum in a long time i've never missed a tour so it'll be great to see some familiar faces from other gigs:)

hoping for a bit of help - currently booking my hotel and need some advice on parts of london which are close to Shepherd's bush as the underground stops at midnight(or so im led to believe)

we will be travelling to king's cross which is easy to get from/to so i'm more eager to get a hotel next to the gig venue.

any help would be much appreciated :)

Post Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:25 pm 
Site Admin

There's an underground station near the venue, and I know various discussions around about places to stay nearby. Hammersmith is just down the road and there are loads of places there as well.

There might be a travel lodge or Premier Inn nearby?

Post Posted: Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:26 pm 
Site Admin

We want to arrange something nice for the band to celebrate 20 years of fandom!
We've come up with a video which people can contribute to, and some posters/etc that we can sign and present later.
Any other suggestions?

Post Posted: Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:58 am 
Lacunaz Master
Lacunaz Master

For somewhere to stay, I go for the EasyJet hotel at Victoria -
You come out of Victoria station and head to the coach station, and rather than crossing the road for the coach station on the right, you take a left and walk less than 5 mind to the hotel so very handy...

Works out at £49 a night if you book early enough - It’s a room with no window but it’s own tiny en suite, but for a place to crash after a gig, it’s comfy and I highly recommend it as a place to stay!

Post Posted: Tue Nov 21, 2017 7:34 pm 
Lacuna Coil Fan

Well... I'm *hoping* to go. I've had a lot of trouble with the venue about wheelchair access arrangements :( they refused to tell me what they needed my doctor to tell them to grant me access, and now there are no stalls tickets left, but that's the only area that has chair access. I have a ticket for the 3rd level...

Basically... if I can find someone with a stalls ticket who's willing to swap with me, I can go.

Otherwise, I'll be completely devastated. TBH I kind of feel like crying just thinking about it. I've always wanted to hear "To Myself I Turned" live, especially.

I suppose if I could find an accessible location to stay very near the venue and take a taxi there and back, I might manage it on my cane - I'd be half dead from exhaustion afterwards, but it would be worth it. Still... I'm so angry with SBE, they were really quite rude to me by email.

Post Posted: Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:17 pm 
Lacuna Coil Fan

Hi everyone !

Hope you have seen the annoucement on Facebook page :

“Due to the size of the production now involved in Lacuna Coil’s show & with the opportunity to invite more fans to this special celebration, the show on Friday January 19, 2018 will now take place at London’s O2 Forum Kentish Town. All tickets remain valid and new tickets are now available on sale”.

source :
https://www.facebook.com/lacunacoil/?hc ... jE&fref=nf

If like me you have already booked your hotel, it might be a little nightmare ...

See you in London folks !

Post Posted: Wed Dec 13, 2017 11:55 pm 
Site Admin

This weekend I was going to book a venue for a meet up - phew! Now I need to find somewhere new.

I'm pleased that they have upgraded because of the numbers of people but I do like Shepherds Bush Empire and will miss that.

Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 1:07 am 
Lacunaz Master
Lacunaz Master

matt wrote:
This weekend I was going to book a venue for a meet up - phew! Now I need to find somewhere new.

I'm pleased that they have upgraded because of the numbers of people but I do like Shepherds Bush Empire and will miss that.

Same for me and hotel - Glad I leave things to the last minute!

Yeah it’s great re the numbers as Forum is a good place...So is the original one too as got more charm..

Not too long now!

Post Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 3:59 pm 
Lacuna Coil Fan

if you find any cheap place to stay nearby, don't hesitate to share ! :D

Post Posted: Fri Dec 15, 2017 12:25 am 
Lacunaz Master
Lacunaz Master

diraen wrote:
if you find any cheap place to stay nearby, don't hesitate to share ! :D

Travel Lodge Euston is pretty cheap from what I was looking at...need to get stuff booked in the next day or so...

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 11:46 am 
Fanatic Coiler
Fanatic Coiler

Has anyone had physical tickets delivered to them yet? The show is only a couple of weeks away and I've had nothing yet and the contact form for Ticket ABC doesn't appear to be working to be able to ask them direct... I have email confirmation and reference for the VIP booking, but it does specifically say that paper tickets will be posted out - anyone know if this is the case, or is it likely to be ticketless and I'm waiting unneccessarily?

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 12:03 pm 
Lacunaz Master
Lacunaz Master

Trapnet wrote:
Has anyone had physical tickets delivered to them yet? The show is only a couple of weeks away and I've had nothing yet and the contact form for Ticket ABC doesn't appear to be working to be able to ask them direct... I have email confirmation and reference for the VIP booking, but it does specifically say that paper tickets will be posted out - anyone know if this is the case, or is it likely to be ticketless and I'm waiting unneccessarily?

Still only email so far...From memory from previous VIP you were on a list and took your email confirmation and ID...

They could still be posting them the week before the gig though...

Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2018 2:36 pm 
Site Admin

THE OFFICIAL 1.19 Emptyspiral meet up is at the Bull and Gate pub next door to the venue, from 1pm onwards! :)

Board index » LACUNA COIL » Tours - General