Lacuna Coil – Live from the Apocalypse is just a few days away! This exclusive streaming event will not be repeated so it’s definitely something you want to be ready for.
Here’s our guide to setting up your A-Live account so you can watch the show in your web-browser.
Note: Obviously we’ve not be able to fully test this, but this is what we’ve done to get to the stage where the A-Live website shows us as logged in, our code has been accepted and we have a preview video.
1. So let’s get started.Head over to https://alive.tok.tv/ in your favourite web browser (we’ve tested this in Google Chrome on Windows and Mac)
2. You should see the following screen. Notice the Sign-in button in the top right corner.
3. Click on Sign-In and you will see the following screen
4. You need to Register before you can do anything else, so fill in your details. Make sure you use a legitimate email account, because you will need to respond to an activation email. Tick the marketing options (you need to at least tick the first box)
5. Click Register and you will be emailed an activation email.
6. Check your email and click on the link to activate your account. You can then close that Window.
7. Back to A-Live and you can now click the Sign-In button and enter your email and password:
8. Once you’re logged in you will be asked to enter the 16-digit code you received when you bought your ticket. Note: This will likely be in an email you received all those months ago from TicketOne. In the email will be a ‘streaming code’ This is the unique number you need.
9. Enter the code in the box and click ‘Redeem’.
10. You should now see the following page.
11. Note the little orange ticket in the top right corner. If you click on that you’ll see what tickets you have redeemed:
12. Click the Orange back arrow and you’ll be taken back to the main page. From there, click on the Lacuna Coil image and you will be taken to the live page!
13. We’re pretty sure that is all there is to it! If you have any questions ask on our Discord server.